Terms and Conditions
By visiting this website and/or using The World of Robotics services, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern all aspects of use in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The World of Robotics’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of this website – Kevin and Pauline Taylor who have been innovators in Robotics Education for over 20 years. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or applicant for our services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All rights are reserved.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Federal laws of Australia (in particular, the State laws of Victoria).
Bookings and Educational Services Usage
- The World of Robotics supplies all equipment and materials needed for incursions and all equipment and materials remain the property of The World Of Robotics.
- All workshops are tailored to meet your curricular needs or inquiry units and must be conducted in a suitable room with ground floor ramp access (for ease of equipment) and access for an hour before/after for preparation and pack-up. Tables and chairs are not necessary.
- As we transport all equipment and materials, surcharges may apply for large travel distances. If regional, we recommend networking with other schools in your area to offset any travel surcharges.
- Workshops are charged on student numbers per hour. Minimum and maximum numbers, hours and fees apply as below.
- Group Size: 20 (min) to 30 (max).
- Incursion Duration: 1 hour (min).
- Minimum cost: on application via email and dependant upon program, materials and location.
- Additional costs may apply depending upon selected workshop.
- Payment terms are 30 days from the date of The World of Robotics’ invoice.
- Overdue payments may result in default interest being charged and/or future workshop and incursion bookings being cancelled.
- Incursions and workshops may be cancelled or rescheduled if unable to be held due to events outside of the control of The World of Robotics.